While instruction is returning to largely in-person formats, many higher education institutions around the US and globally moved classes online during the COVID-19 pandemic and created helpful resources. Here, CTLO is sharing links that we have found especially useful.
As with any publications that are not specific to Caltech, the advice in these articles may mention online applications that are different from the Institute's resources, but the general approaches may be helpful.
CTLO is here to assist you with translating these and other ideas into Caltech-specific tools and technologies. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Welcoming students to the online environment
- Managing your online presence
- Organizing your online course
- Planning and facilitating quality discussions
- Recording effective microlectures
- Engaging students in readings and microlectures