Many higher education institutions around the US and globally are moving classes online during the COVID-19 pandemic. Many organizations and institutions are sharing very helpful guides for going online. Here, CTLO is curating resources we find especially useful.
As with any publications that are not institution-specific, the advice in these articles may mention specific online applications that are different from Caltech's resources, but the general approaches may be helpful.
CTLO is here to assist you with translating these and other ideas into Caltech-specific tools and technologies. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Welcoming students to the online environment
- Managing your online presence
- Organizing your online course
- Planning and facilitating quality discussions
- Recording effective microlectures
- Engaging students in readings and microlectures