Questions about using Canvas:
Canvas provides 24/7 assistance via the Help Menu in your Canvas account. Login to Canvas using your access.caltech credential, open the "?" icon in the left-most navigation menu, and choose support via online chat, phone, or web form.
To contact all Caltech teams with questions about Canvas, email email@example.com.
All other questions:
Academic Media Technologies (AMT), Center for Teaching, Learning, and Outreach (CTLO), Caltech Help Desk, Caltech Library, and the Registrar's Office are available M-F, 8 am – 5 pm PT.
Please email support requests to the following campus groups:
- firstname.lastname@example.org – how to use G Suite, Zoom, and lecture recording tools
- email@example.com – course design and teaching methods; teaching policies (e.g., FERPA , honor code); TA training; how to use Gradescope and Piazza with Canvas.
- firstname.lastname@example.org – platform access to G Suite, Gradescope, Canvas, and Zoom, including Zoom Pro and Zoom Webinar licenses and system requirements
- email@example.com – course materials, iPad and Apple Pencil student loaner program
- firstname.lastname@example.org – add/drop classes, add users in Canvas, course changes, enrollment/registration